This guide was made for those who are looking for an answer to how to install Covenant on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. Covenant is an add-on which we can install on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. The add-on has replaced Colossus repo since its shutdown.
At first, Exodus Kodi Add-on ruled the world for such as a long time. One of the reasons why Kodi users installed Exodus is that of its Exodus Forks. And among those forks, Covenant become the most popular. It makes the best Exodus alternative in many aspects.
Covenant is far better than Exodus because of its solid and stable features. If you have installed Kodi on your Amazon Firestick, then Covenant is a must-have add-on. The media library gets updated daily with a lot more media files. The most popular video add-on for Kodi is Covenant.
If you are wondering how to install Covenant on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, I show you some easy steps. Also, this steps will help you to install any other add-ons as well.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi
There are two easy ways you can install Covenant on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. The first one is a direction downloading process while the second one can be done by adding some source repo. If you have brought Amazon Firestick, then the second method will be working for you. Let’s have a look at both of the methods.
Download Covenant Kodi Zip File
You need to download and install the zip file on your Kodi firestick, for doing so, follow these steps:
- To download the Covenant zip file, go to http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ and save the file to a directory
- Then launch your Kodi. After that, open the Add-ons menu
- Next open package installer
- Select Open from the zip file and visit the directory you saved the file earlier
- After selecting the zip file, the installation process will begin automatically
- After the process is done, you will see a pop-up message on the right side at the top
- Now again, you have to go back to step 3 to open the package installer. But this time you have to click Install from the Repository.
- Here select All Repositories after that select Video Add-ons
- Scroll down to find Covenant. After finding it, open it. An automatic downloading process will begin. After the downloading is done, they will say to install it. Just ignore the prompt and go ahead.
- You will be directed to settings where you need to turn on installation from unknown sources. By this way, you can successfully install Covenant on your Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi FireStick / PC
- Launch Kodi and open settings menu
- Open file manager now
- Add Source
- Copy paste the URL: http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/
- Put Kodil in the media source
- Click OK
- Open Add-ons menu
- Open package installer
- Select Open install from the Zip file
- Open Kodil.zip now and the installation process will begin
- Now follow the steps you performed afterward in the Download Covenant Kodi Zip File section earlier.
Now all you need to do is just sitting back and enjoy all the latest shows and movies on your PC or Amazon firesticks. In case you face any problems while installing Covenant on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, you can let us know in the comment box below.
Note: Streaming copyrighted contents can put in legal trouble. Make sure to use a trusted VPN to hide your device identity and IP address.