If you are a new Kodi user, then most likely you have not heard about Ares Wizard build on your Kodi device. Unfortunately, due to some legal problems, this Ares Wizard build was shut down. But now it is back with an update which is can be installed on Kodi 17.6 Krypton / Jarvis versions. Here we are going to discuss how to Install Ares Wizard on Kofi 17.6 Krypton.
But let me tell you that the new Ares Wizard update does not bring any entertaining stuff on your Ares build. The build is only used as a maintenance tool that you can use to fix and optimize Kodi cache. Maybe it does not offer movies, sports, and all the cool stuff, but yet it is important for your Kodi devices.
The tool helps in optimizing Kodi cache size that prevents technical glitches of Kodi. Also, if you are going to resetting Kodi on Fire Stick or any other devices, you can use the Ares Wizard to backup your data.
You may also like: Install EXODUS 2018 on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Note: Before installing any third-party add-on like Ares Build, we suggest you hide your device location and IP address with a trusted VPN. Also, streaming through copyrighted contents can make you fall into serious legal trouble.
Install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Now that you know that Ares Wizard is a must-have maintenance tool for your Kodi on Amazon Firesticks, you need to learn how to install it. Follow the below steps to know how to install Ares Wizard on Kodi 17.6 Krypton.
You can also try,
The below steps are applicable for Fire TV Stick as well as PC (Windows and Mac).
- Launch Kodi app on your device
- Click settings, you will find it from the top right of the screen,
- Now, open the file manager. You will get it from the listed options
- Next, Double Click on the ‘Add Source’ from right
- Now you will find <None> under ‘Enter the paths or browse for the media locations’, click that option
- Copy paste the URL: http://ares-repo.eu/ then click OK
- Enter the name you like for the Add-on from the ‘Enter a name for this media source’ option
- Now return to the home screen of Kodi and click on the ‘Add-ons’ on the left
- Now click the Folder/Box icon
- Next, click ‘Install from zip file’
- Click on the Add-on that you created in the 7 step
- The file name would be something like ‘script.areswizard-0.0.69.zip’, select it and click OK
- Now the add-on will be installed. Once the process is done, you will get a notification on the top right screen
- Now visit home screen of Kodi. Go to Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard to Open Ares Wizard
- Now the build will load.
That is the procedure of successfully installing the Ares Wizard on your Kodi. but if you still need help, please go for the comment box below.