Let’s learn How to Install Fusion on Kodi. This guide will help you install Fusion on all Kodi devices such as FireStick, Fire TV, Windows PC, Android smartphone, and tablets etc. Kodi is a popular media player which can only be useful with compatible add-ons. There are hundreds of add-ons available there for all kind of needs and purposes. And Fusion is just another add-on that helps you streaming your favorite contents.
This guide will tell you the convenient ways to install Fusion on Kodi. Fusion was taken down for a few months due to maintenance but now it is back and become better than ever. You can add the Fusion source to Kodi by following these steps.
How to Install Fusion on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Actually, Fusion for Kodi is not an add-on, but it is a source that allows you to download several repositories and dozens of add-ons. So, the first thing is to learn how to add the Fusion Kodi source and then how to install add-ons from Fusion.
In order to add Fusion to Kodi, just follow the below steps:
- Go to Kodi home screen and open Settings (Available at the top left)
- Next, open the File Manager option
- Then click Add Source in the next window
- Here click <None>. You will find it in the Add file source dialogue box that creeps up
- Type http://fusion.tvaddons.co to add the source to the Fusion repo collection then click OK
- In the ‘Enter a name for this media source’ section type the name of the source (you choose by your own so that you can remember)
- After entering the source name, click OK
- Here you have successfully added Fusion to your Kodi. Now let’s see how we can access the source to install the repositories and add-ons.
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen where you will find Add-ons option on the left panel; click on it
- Click on the open box icon from the top left side. The name of the icon name is Package Installer.
- On the next window, you will find Install from zip file option; click that
- Here you are able to see the list of list of added sources. Click on the source you added in the 6 step
- You will find three categories Fusion add-ons: begin-here, Kodi-repos, and Kodi-scripts.
- Click Begin-here, you will find the Kodi Indigo addon. You can install it to get its features.
You may also read: Live TV Kodi Add-ons
How to Install Indigo Addon on Kodi
- Click Install Indigo Addon on Kodi then click Install from the zip file, next click Fusion
- Click begin-here
- Click the zip file named plugin.program.indigo-4.0.3.zip
- Indigo Add-on installed notification would appear after sometimes
- Return to the Kodi home screen and visit Add-ons > Video Add-ons
Now enjoy whatever movie and TV show you want to watch from your Kodi. Hope this post helped for How to Install Fusion on Kodi. If you have questions regarding the same, ask us in the comment below.