Today, you are going to learn about How to Jailbreak FireStick and install popular streaming apps. The streaming apps will allow you to watch free movies, TV shows, Live TV, Sports and a lot more. The jailbreak method which we are talking about works on FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and TV sets featuring built-in Fire TV operating system.
Amazon Firestick is a popular streaming device available all over the world and used by many movie lovers. This device can be simple but full of smart features that come for a low cost. It turns your smart TV into a more useful device. With the Firestick, you can stream contents through various online media and entertainment services such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Videos, Hulu, Hotstar, and several TV Networks etc.
But there comes a problem. You need to subscribe to watch free movies or TV series. And the subscriptions are not cheap. That is why Firestick Jailbreak was invented. This jailbreaking lets you access to third-party streaming apps so that you can watch your favorite movies, shows, live TV channels, sports and more for free.
You don’t have to worry. Firestick Jailbreak is totally legal. You just need to buy the device, and then you are the owner, so you can do whatever you want with it. But you cannot certain pirated contents here. That’s illegal.
Steps of Jailbreaking Firesticks
Before beginning, just be assured that Firestick Jailbreaking is not a cakewalk. But fear not, it’s not that hard either. Now, look into the steps below to easily be able to jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick. Let’s apply all these steps on 2nd Gen FireStick with Alexa voice remote.
You may also read: Update Kodi on Fire TV Stick
Step 1: Setup the Firestick
First of all, you need to play some tweaks on your Amazon Firestick in order to facilitate the hacking process. But you don’t necessarily have to own a computer for this. All you need are FireStick, Remote, and an active Internet connection.
- Navigate to the settings using your remote. Then select Device
- Go to Developer Options. Now, enable ADB debugging. Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources.
Now you will be able to jailbreak the firestick. Follow the second step below.
Step 2: Install ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a useful application that allows you to jailbreak Amazon Fire Stick and run Kodi on it. The app is available for free and you can download and install the app on your firesticks.
- Go to Amazon App Store
- Search ES File Explorer from Google Playstore.
- Open the option and click the download option to install it on your Fire TV / Amazon Firestick Stick
- Now click Open to start the Explorer.
Step 3- Jailbreak Firestick With Kodi
Follow the method to jailbreak firestick.
- Find menu from the ES File Explorer and visit Tools> Download Manager> +New
- Type this information on the required field. Path, type firesticktricks.com/kapk, Name, type Kodi Krypton.
- Now ‘Download Now‘ to download the Kodi APK installation file.
- Now Open file
- Click Install
- Click Open
- You can now watch free contents from your firesticks.
We hope this info was helpful for you. In case you face any problem, let us know via the comment box below.