Are having a question like how to install Terrarium TV on FireStick/Fire TV/Fire TV Cube? Then this guide can help you in solving the problem. Check out this to know how you can Install Terrarium Tv on Fire Stick easily.
Are you not sure what is Terrarium TV? It is one of the best Amazon Fire Stick apps. Netflix is an example which is similar to Terrarium TV, but it requires a paid subscription. You can watch movies, TV Shows, and other videos on Terrarium TV free of cost. Furthermore, you don’t have to jailbreak your FireStick for that. You can avail the free features.
If you are using this Terrarium TV for so long, then you must know that developers have announced that they are shutting down the app, and it will be no longer effective. Whenever you open the app, you will receive an update notification. However, updating it will make no difference. You eventually cannot use it.
You may also like: Install Real-Debrid on Kodi 17.6
But you can still stream videos on your Terrarium TV even after it has been taken down. Guess what? There is a mod version of the Terrarium TV that does not require an update and lets you watch movies and TV shows for free.
But the only downside of the mod version of the Terrarium TV is that there no new content will be added. You can only enjoy the previously added movies and TV shows. Here you are going to know about how to download the patched/modified version of Terrarium TV.
Follow the methods I have added that can solve your how to install Terrarium TV on Amazon Fire Stick problem.
Note: It is illegal to browse copyrighted contents, before moving on, change your device location and hide your IP address with a trusted VPN.
Install Terrarium TV on FireStick Using Downloader App
You need to install MX Player first before opening the Terrarium TV app. Follow these steps:
- Turn on Allow apps from unknown sources from your Firestick
- To do so, go to the Settings
- Click System
- Select Developer options
- Download and install the Downloader app from Amazon Store
- Open your Apps and Channel section to run the Downloader app
- When it asks for an URL, put this: https://www.firesticktricks.com/ttv
- Press the GO button
- Now click on the Download button of the Downloader app
- Now the Downloader will download the Terrarium TV Modded APK file on your Fire TV / Fire Stick / Fire TV Cube, wait for it until it finishes the process
- After downloading, click the Install button
- Click Done
- Click Delete
- Click Delete again
- To install the MX Player, follow the same process you did with Terrarium TV
- Paste http://bit.ly/mxfire in the URL
- Now open the app selecting MX Player
- Accept the terms and conditions to browse through free movies and TV shows.
If you face any problem with the downloading or installation process of Terrarium TV, drop a comment below for the solutions.